Please share my older posts!
- Formulating a Digital Engagement & Web-based Fundraising Strategy
- Advancement Live: What Makes a Great Print Edition Alumni Magazine
- Excelling in Your Advancement Career
- It’s Time for Our Alumni Engagement Programs to Evolve
- Why Applying for Multiple Jobs with the Same Organization Can Be Dangerous
- He was PopPop to us grandkids, and Casserole was his mortal enemy
- 8 Ways to Measure Individual Digital Engagement
My Instragram Pics!
- Vision and Everyday Business for Fordham’s New Website December 17, 2014The fact is we all focus too much on how a website looks. Let’s face it, the “backend” of the .edu website isn’t as sexy as the visual design. By “backend,” I mean 1.) strategy around the purpose and goals for the site and 2.) understanding what it takes operationally to have a great one. Think back about how much time you probably spend educating stakeholde […]Susan T. Evans
- Vision and Everyday Business for Fordham’s New Website December 17, 2014
Categories, Topics… Same Dif