Please share my older posts!
- Building a Digital Advancement Communications Strategy Means Embracing a New Philosophy
- For a Career Spark, Go to Graduate School Overseas
- Are You a Purple Squirrel for an Associate Level Marketing Position?
- For Future Job in Digital Engagement, Work at a Mall Furniture Store
- If I Were 22: When “Plan B” Turns Into “Plan A”
- When Having a Boss that Micromanages is a Good Thing
- Read My Latest on Linkedin: My Layoff (Firing), and How Selling Gym Memberships Jump Started My Career
My Instragram Pics!
- Embrace the Unthinkable August 1, 2014Last month I did the unthinkable. I joined the ranks of Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Oprah Winfrey, Meryl Streep, Hillary Clinton, Jim Carrey, to name a few. I’m not rich, funny, political or dramatic, but I was able to check commencement speaker off my professional bucket list after delivering the key note address for two Columbia College graduation ceremonies i […]lana poole
- Embrace the Unthinkable August 1, 2014
Categories, Topics… Same Dif